Flash info: COVID19
We ask you to pay special attention to it. Thank you in advance and we look forward to welcoming you to Le Pressoir.
Céline and Daniel
Reception and sanitary protocol between each rental:
Inside the accommodation
- Ventilation of accommodation between each rental (maximum departure 10am and minimum arrival 5pm)
- Disinfection of surfaces (work surface, table, chairs, switches, handles, remote controls, household appliance buttons, etc.) and floors with alcohol
- Sanitation with alcohol and steam
- Disinfection of dishes and cutlery
- Disinfection of mattress covers with steam and machine wash of fleeces, mops and shower curtains
- Washing of other textiles (curtains) with steam
Outside the accommodation
- Alcohol and bleach disinfection of contact surfaces and entrances: garden furniture, door sills and terraces
In common outdoor spaces
- Disinfection of contact surfaces with alcohol between each client: garden furniture, bicycle rack, etc.
- Installation of a regularly disinfected plexiglass
- Hand washing obligatory with an alcoholic solution at the arrival of each client
- Disinfection of TPE after each use
- Management reception with visor
Materials available to help keep everyone safe
- In the accommodation
- a basket consisting of a bottle of soap, shower gel, hydroalcoholic solution and dishwashing product (basket and bottles to be left in the accommodation before your departure for disinfection)
- an alcohol spray, a bucket, a broom, a shovel and a mop
- a bath mat, a mop and a cloth changed between each rental
- a trash bag in the bathroom and one in the main trash
- On request
- household products as needed
- vacuum cleaner loan
Mandatory stop for compliance with health standards until further notice of certain services
- swimming pool and jacuzzi: the use of this equipment (even privately) is currently prohibited by the ARS, at least until June 2.
- bike renting
- provision of duvets and sponges
Rules of use
- wearing of the mask requested during your visit to the reception
- compliance with the mandatory barrier gestures displayed in each dwelling for the record
- imperative respect for social distancing between each client
- If necessary, we ask you to favor telephone calls to make your requests.We are at your disposal from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
In order to be able to assume this health protocol fully and with complete peace of mind, an additional 10 euros including tax per stay is required.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a pleasant stay in our establishment.